Memorial Day " Weekend Event"

Best Fish store in Milwaukee

Moderator: BraenDead

Postby Best Fish on Sun May 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Customer Appreciation "Day" ... No not just Day anymore but the whole Weekend!!!

~ Yes now 3 days of sales and giveaways!! We couldn’t give enough away in just one day so what the heck – lets do 3 ~

Just like in previous years, many items will be offered at or below cost – plus a FREE GIFT TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS!

The Inside Scoop…..

Date: May 23rd – 25th, Memorial Day Weekend

Time: To keep it simple, will post the 3 day activity schedules separately. Watch for updates.

Who: This is open to everyone. Our gifts are intended for all of our current customers (one per family). If this will be your first time here, you are more than welcome to join in the festivities and take advantage of our sales. So that we have enough gifts for all of our current customers, we just ask that you do not draw for the free items. You are more than welcome to everything else that we offer that day…you will not be disappointed!

Why: We have been doing this event for 4 years now! It started out because we wanted to give back to everyone that has supported us and helped us grow. We also have made it a priority to give extra to our military families. Every year we expanded on that and will do so again this year. Finally, its going to be a great weekend for a party, so why not!!!

I will be following up with an itinerary soon. Going to be somewhat brief (brief for me anyways J ) as I want to avoid confusion. We are going to be offering most of the same livestock discounts on Sat and Sunday with the intention of reducing the crowd inside the store on Monday. Monday will continue to be the big day with outside tables, music, food, and raffles. Plus great sale items not offered the other days. But for those of you that wanted to pick up things in the store but didn’t in the past because of the crowd inside, this gives you an alternative. Monday itself will be very similar as previous years. I have a number of other changes planned as well, plus some things I haven’t even thought of yet……

Watch for more information, coming soon!

The "Best Fish Crew"
1335 N. MLK Drive Milwaukee
best-fish@earthlink.net

Click here to see what we have in stock: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... p60I#gid=0
Best Fish

Return to Best Fish