NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Postby mjkolnik on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:16 am

Good Morning All,

So I'm traveling to Dallas today, and won't be back until Saturday night. Of course, Murphy's law happens the Mame Overflow on my tank clogs up, and the auto aqua micro ato fails and doesn't shut off to prevent overfill. There is water all over the place. My wife doesn't know anything about saltwater tanks and needs help. She cut the power to everything (at 7:00am) this morning and I'm assuming everything is dead but the zoanthids on the main rock. Could someone help us please? I live in Sun Prairie and would appreciate any help that can be provided. There is a frag tank in our down stairs that I instructed her to put anything that doesn't smell bad in. My phone is 262/374/3455. Thank you!!
mjkolnik

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Postby Kstack on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 am

mjkolnik wrote:Good Morning All,

So I'm traveling to Dallas today, and won't be back until Saturday night. Of course, Murphy's law happens the Mame Overflow on my tank clogs up, and the auto aqua micro ato fails and doesn't shut off to prevent overfill. There is water all over the place. My wife doesn't know anything about saltwater tanks and needs help. She cut the power to everything (at 7:00am) this morning and I'm assuming everything is dead but the zoanthids on the main rock. Could someone help us please? I live in Sun Prairie and would appreciate any help that can be provided. There is a frag tank in our down stairs that I instructed her to put anything that doesn't smell bad in. My phone is 262/374/3455. Thank you!!

Hi this is Kevin. I live in SP and may be able to help a bit I am heading out of town at 11 but could stop by to help for a bit. What is the address? My # is 608-658-5130. Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kstack
Kstack

Postby mjkolnik on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Thank you Kstack for coming by this morning to help out! It is much appreciated and I owe you!
mjkolnik

Postby salmonshutters on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Awesome use of the forum in an emergency. I hope some of your inhabitants survived. Just saw this now and was glad to see someone was able to help you out.
salmonshutters

Postby Zachh455 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Any update? Hope everything turned out okay.
Zachh455

Postby Onslaught6241 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:46 pm

I'd like to hear an update too! Hope you didn't have too many casualties.
Onslaught6241

Postby mjkolnik on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Sorry, I didn't see the replies until now. Everything made it through the incident... but unfortunately one of my green banded gobies got snatched up by one of my ruby red maxi mini anemones in the frag tank. I took the mame overflow off the tank and went with an xaqua in/out for my tank. Retested everything and it shouldn't happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mjkolnik

Postby Vivikos2 on Tue May 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello, unblocked game have a nice date.
Vivikos2

Return to MARS General