Contents of 180g - skeletor eel, blue blanquillo, etc

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Contents of 180g - skeletor eel, blue blanquillo, etc

Postby Andy C on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm thinking about taking down my 180, if the right offer comes along. I'd probably like to hang onto the hardware but all the livestock, rock, and sand can go. I don't have to sell and I'm not in a hurry so I first want to see if this can all go in one shot before I consider parting it out. So, do not ask if I'll sell this or that separately. I'll make a separate post of I decide to part it out, but that takes time I don't have and not having time is why I'm selling in the first place.

Here's the stock list:
1 blue blanquillo/blue sand tilefish about 10-12"
1 snowflake eel about 15"
1 skeletor eel about 24"
1 purple tang about 4"
2 yellow tangs about 4"
2 cleaner wrasses about 3"
1 auriga butterfly about 4-5"
1 hippo tang about 6-8"
1 volitan lion about 10"
1 red knobby star about 4" across
1 orange serpent star about 10" across
There may be a cleaner shrimp in there but I doubt it
Also, a bunch of snails, large hermits, small hermits, Neon green hairy mushrooms, cauliflower colt, some sort of gorgonian, yellow leather, devils hand leather, other leather, some mushrooms, zoas, and about 2-300 pounds of live rock that's mostly tonga branch.

This took forever to assemble and grow so going to LiveAquaria/BRS and basing prices on that isn't really fair. With the exception of the lion, everything has been in this tank for at least two years. Some things are almost impossible to get, like the blanquillo, skeletor, and orange serpent. I doubt many have mated pairs of yellow tangs or cleaner wrasses, either. These are all solid, healthy fish that eat and get along.

Again, I'm not in a hurry and I'm not interested in parting out. $1200 takes it all home, or I'd trade for a nice aluminum open trailer +\- cash. I can do a payment plan, can take PayPal +3%, or could even donate if you're a tax deductible organization. Of course, nothing leaves here until payment clears. You can also take the livestock in stages to reduce stress once paid in full. Pm me and let's work something out.

I have videos that I can email. Just pm your address. Or check out the cwrs chat Facebook group.

I'm in Wausau and we'd have to do any moving on Sundays. No delivery.

Andy C

Re: Contents of 180g - skeletor eel, blue blanquillo, etc

Postby abdelhamid2 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:10 pm

I'd be interested in the entire set up for $1200. Is it still available? My direct number is 608-807-6355
abdelhamid2

Re: Contents of 180g - skeletor eel, blue blanquillo, etc

Postby Andy C on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Oh man, I needed you yesterday. I just agreed to part out most of it this afternoon. Sorry! All that's left is the lionfish and skeletor eel.
Andy C

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade