Looking to burrow....FOUND

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Looking to burrow....FOUND

Postby MadCityReefer on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am

I could use some help. Soon I will be doing a complete tear down of my 120 gallon Reef Savvy...sorry folks I'm not selling just starting over. I would like to borrow a 75 gallon or 90 gallon tank to put my corals and fish so I can drain and clean the Savvy. I would prefer a glass. In return I will have plenty of frags to repay in return for borrowing your tank. Let me know what you have and when would be a good time o pick it up. I would need the tank maybe 3 weeks or less, thanks in advance!
Last edited by MadCityReefer on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KEEP ON REEFIN ON!!
tank build: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12927
MadCityReefer

Re: Looking to burrow....

Postby ttmad on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:52 pm

MadCityReefer wrote:I could use some help. Soon I will be doing a complete tear down of my 120 gallon Reef Savvy...sorry folks I'm not selling just starting over. I would like to borrow a 75 gallon or 90 gallon tank to put my corals and fish so I can drain and clean the Savvy. I would prefer a glass. In return I will have plenty of frags to repay in return for borrowing your tank. Let me know what you have and when would be a good time o pick it up. I would need the tank maybe 3 weeks or less, thanks in advance!

Do you want to use 2 50gallon rain barrel?

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttmad

Re: Looking to burrow....

Postby MadCityReefer on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:16 pm

thanks for the offer Terry, but my buddy Matt just came through with a 75 gal
KEEP ON REEFIN ON!!
tank build: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12927
MadCityReefer

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade